Register here for the fall season!|
Please print this before you continue
Once you have printed this and read it completely click on the soccer ball to continue
1. Create your User Login. If you already have one but have forgotten your password,
type your Email and click on Forgot Your Password. The system can e-mail your
password to you.
2. Click Continue or Login.
3. Click on My Sports Page.
4. If Coastal Georgia S. A. is not on your list, click on Find Site on the upper right hand corner.
5. Type the League Name: Coastal Georgia Soccer Association and click Find
6. Check Coastal Georgia S A, and then click Add to My Sports Page. Your sports page will be updated to include Coastal Georgia S A.
7. Click on Registration
8. Createyour Parent Profile by clicking on Create My League Profile.
9. Check Parent or Guardian and click Continue. Fill all required fields and click Continue to add another family member. Repeat this process to include all family members including all children. Note: for children, make sure you check mark the Child bubble.
Add only members of your family under your parent profile. Registrations are linked within a families parent profile so please DO NOT register any player not in your family. It will create a difficult mess that has to be fixed by the state.
10. After all family members have been defined click the Player Registration on the left hand side of the page. Note: Only Profiles designated as "child" will show up at this time.
11. Choose the Child that you are registering and click Continue. New window showing the profile of your child will be shown. Verify the information and click Continue.
12. Select Recreation program and click Continue. Note: only U-17 Athena players will check Athena program. New window will pop up. Complete all the necessary fields and click Continue.
If you plan to COACH (Please DO), indicate that you are coaching In the Special Request field
Note: The club will try to honor All special requests, however, NO GUARANTEES will be made.
13. Click Continue Registration
14. To register another family member, click Player Registration shown in the green box above. Once you complete the registration of all your children, click Submit.
15. Click Continue. The confirmation receipt will be shown.
16. Print 2-copies of your confirmation.
17. Click Logout shown.
18. Send a copy of the confirmation and a copy of the birth certificate (only if the child is new to the soccer club) and a check of the Total amount shown on your confirmation to:
Coastal Georgia Soccer Association
#16 Medical Arts Center
Savannah, Georgia 31405
Note: Checks should be payable to CGSA
Once payment is received you can be confirmed to a team and you will receive confirmation by e-mail.
Any problems or questions call Stacy Bergsmith at 691-2472